- After hours access to Mount Sinai ERs:
- If you would like to transport a patient to the Mount Sinai ED urgently but not emergently -- they do not need 911 services to be transported to the closest ED -- call Mount Sinai Health System Transportation Office (operated under contract by Hunter Ambulance)
- Call them at 631-777-5600 – save this on your phones, especially for when you are on OP block/OP overnight call.
- Have the following info handy:
- Caller name and contact number
- Pt name/address /contact info
- Pt chief complaint
- Any specialty equipment needed (i.e. Oxygen)
- Destination hospital
Mount Sinai ERs
A list of the locations and contact information of all the ERs in the Mount Sinai Health System can be found here.